- Download SmartPayLive extension for WooCommerce.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
A smartpaylive.com account is required to obtain a Channel Name and Channel Password. Note that these credentials for developers and live sites are different, so you may need to update those in your live site.
Setup and Configuration
To connect your store with SmartPayLive:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > SmartPayLive.
- Use the toggle under Enabled to select SmartPayLive.
- Select Set Up. You are taken to the SmartPayLive settings.
- Enable/Disable – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Enter a Title and Description shown to customers at checkout (optional).
- Tick the Sandbox if you are developing your website and not ready to accept payments and/or wish to test.
- Enter the Channel Name as provided by SmartPayLive system.
- Enter the Channel Password as provided by SmartPayLive system.
- Copy the Notification URL and enter in SmartPayLive admin panel.
- Save changes.